WinterFest Weekend Offer
February 18–21, 2022
WinterFest is the coolest culinary event on earth. This three-day weekend features some of the country’s hottest independent winemakers and visionary chefs. You’ll experience hands-on cooking classes and demonstrations; wine, beer and spirits tastings; breathtaking wilderness adventures; live entertainment; curling matches and, of course, gourmet, winter-themed feasts. Receive a $400 Stay and Play Resort credit per person per stay to use as you wish on activities and excursions or spa treatments.
- Three nights of accommodations in a luxury home
- All daily meals, nonalcoholic beverages and a selection of beer, red and white wine and well liquors
- $400 prepaid Resort credit per person per stay (included in package pricing)
- Winter-themed feasts and live entertainment nightly
- Access to a plethora of on-property activities, including cooking classes and demos with our visiting chefs, wine tastings, curling and ice skating, live music, nightly bonfires and s’mores and your choice of adventures in the Montana wilderness
- Round-trip transportation service from/to Missoula International Airport and all on-property transportation
Inclusive rates starting at
per night before taxes and resort fee for two adults staying in a Meadow Home or $2,734 per night for four people (two adults and two children ages 4–11) staying in a Meadow Home.
Valid with a 3-night minimum stay. Arrival February 18; departure February 21.
Offer subject to availability, blackout dates may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers.