Montana Luxury Homes: The Blackfoot River Lodge
A secluded, riverside four-bedroom family lodge
With approximately 2,955 square feet of living area, this four-bedroom, three-bathroom home features a master bedroom suite with an enormous master bathroom, private office, full modern kitchen with slate flooring, dining room, living room with large stone fireplace, laundry room and four decks and spectacular views of the mighty Blackfoot River. The Blackfoot River Lodge also features a private luxury tent located just outside. Situated on the banks of the Blackfoot River, this chic canvas abode provides the perfect outdoor, overnight wilderness adventure for up to two people. The private tent option at this home is available from late May through September.
Features & Amenities
- One king bed, one queen bed, one full bed, two twin beds
- Master bedroom en suite bathroom with dual vanities
- Living room with large stone fireplace
- Private deck with hot tub
- Wi-Fi access
- Daily full-service housekeeping
- Use of Lexus personal vehicle
Inclusive of meals for 2 adults. Subject to change.
Nightly rates are inclusive of daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a selection of beverages.