Winter Wine Weekend with Opus One
January 17–19, 2020
Discriminating wine lovers across the country associate a singular Napa Valley name with excellence: Opus One. The venerable vineyard and winery stands for nothing less than the very best, something it shares with The Resort at Paws Up. For a weekend as big as their Bordeaux-style blends themselves, Opus One winemaker Michael Silacci returns to Paws Up to demonstrate his knowledge of terroir and to share a few winemaking anecdotes about what sets each vintage apart.
In addition to sampling the very best in wine, you’ll also have the opportunity to enjoy a complimentary home upgrade valued at $3,000. Book a Meadow Home and receive an upgrade to a Big Timber Home. Book a Big Timber Home and receive an upgrade to a Wilderness Estate: a $3,000 value (a $1,000 upgrade value per night).
- Three nights of accommodations in a luxury home (receive a complimentary home upgrade: a $3,000 per stay value)
- All daily meals, with a selection of beer, wine, liquor and nonalcoholic beverages
- Group meals alongside featured guests and complemented by wine pairings
- Round-trip transportation service from/to Missoula International Airport and all on-property transportation
- A vast menu of recreational activities and your choice of wilderness adventures