Montana Master Chefs: The South
Taste the soul of the South in the heart of the West.
For Montana Master Chefs 2020, we’re celebrating a region that artfully combines storied culinary traditions with boundary-pushing innovations. All-star chefs from hotbed cities across the South will meet up at The Resort at Paws Up to collaborate on the most inventive, mouthwatering gourmet meals this side of the Mississippi. It’s cuisine you won’t find anywhere else, and it all takes place in a setting like no other—the sprawling, adventurous landscape of Montana. Take your pick from an endless array of outdoor activities, from horseback riding and clay shooting to ATV tours and mountainside rappelling. Delicious spirits, live musical performances and luxe accommodations serve as the perfect dessert. Join us out in the American West for an unforgettable taste of the Southern way of life.
- Three nights of accommodations
- All daily meals, nonalcoholic beverages and a selection of beer, red and white wine and well liquors
- Wine and spirits tastings and presentations by featured winemakers and personalities
- Cooking demonstrations with guest chef personalities
- Group meals with guest chef personalities and wine pairings by featured winemakers
- Activity credit of $300 per person per stay
- Custom itineraries and twice-daily guided activities