Spring Break Inclusive Offer
March 20–April 17, 2021
Spend your Spring Break in Montana deepening the connections between horses and humans, taking aim at sporting clays, whizzing past stunning scenery on an ATV or picking up a few words of wisdom in a specially designed wilderness workshop. Dabble in nature photography, painting and jewelry making, then get expert help in packing your own lunch with a dedicated class called Sandwich Sensations.
- Three nights of accommodations
- All daily meals, nonalcoholic beverages and a selection of beer, red and white wine and well liquors
- $500 prepaid Resort credit per person per stay (included in package pricing)
- Access to cooking demos and workshops, Wilderness Workshops, mixology and wine classes and other special event programming
- Round-trip transportation service from/to Missoula International Airport and all on-property transportation
Inclusive rates starting at
per night before taxes and resort fee for four people (two adults and two children ages 4–11) staying in a Meadow Home.
Valid with a 3-night minimum stay. Not valid during special events.
Offer subject to availability, blackout dates may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers.