Cowgirl Fall Roundup Event Offer
September 10–13, 2020
Join us for a weekend of scenic trail rides, enlightening demonstrations, interactive workshops and plenty of bonding around a roaring campfire. Legendary Cowgirl Hall of Famers will share their stories, help you improve your horsewomanship and leave you feeling inspired and empowered. At the end of each day, you’ll retire to your luxurious accommodations, excited to wake up and do it all over again. Your inner cowgirl is calling—are you going to answer?
- Three nights of accommodations in a Wilderness Estate
- All daily meals, nonalcoholic beverages and a selection of beer, wine and well liquors
- A vast menu of recreational activities and your choice of wilderness adventures
- Workshops with the honorees of the Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
- Access to tutorials, workshops and adventures offered in tandem with a coinciding event, the Wonder Women of Fly-Fishing
- Round-trip transportation service from/to Missoula International Airport and all on-property transportation
Inclusive rates starting at
per person, per night *
Based on one adult staying in a Wilderness Estate suite.
Valid with a 3-night minimum stay. Arrival September 10; departure September 13. Space is limited to the first 50 women who register (12 and older).