Last Updated 04.15.2019
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our website you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information that we may request..
Our website also collects certain information automatically about you and your use of our website (collectively “Other Information”). This Other Information includes:
- Device IDs, IP addresses or other unique device identifiers;
- Advertising identifiers; and
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To process transactions
; To provide you with the products and services you have requested, including to make reservations for you
; To respond to your inquiries
; To process your job application
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature
; To send periodic emails and other communications, including marketing, offers and promotions
The email address and other contact
information you provide for order processing, may be used to send you
information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving
occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. If you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with our
websites to track the activities of visitors to our websites, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our websites. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our users, to help us track e-mail response
rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Please note that on this Site, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking). If you access this website through different devices, Google may associate your devices with one another.
As you browse pawsup.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with us. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We disclose your information to third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your information:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries; and
- If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, other business transaction.
In addition, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Data Subject Rights
In May 2018, a new data privacy law known as the EU General Data Protection Regulation (or the "GDPR") became effective. To the extent the GDPR applies to you and subject to the conditions and exceptions set forth in the applicable law, you have the following rights with regard to our processing of your personal data:
- Right to access, correct and delete your Personal Data: You have the right to request access to a copy of your personal data and to request correction of any inaccurate personal data about you. You furthermore have the right to request deletion of personal data we hold about you.
- Right to withdraw consent: In the event your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com specifying your request, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Data portability: To the extent that we process your personal data based on consent or fulfillment of a contract and that personal data is processed by automatic means, you have the right to receive all such personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also to require us to transmit it to another data controller where this is technically feasible.
- Right to restrict personal data use: You have the right to restrict our use of your personal data where (i) you contest the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the use is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the personal data; (iii) we no longer need the personal data for the relevant purposes, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to our personal data use justified on our legitimate interests pending verification as to whether we have indeed compelling interests to continue the relevant personal data use.
- Right to object: To the extent that we are relying on our legitimate interests to use your personal data, You have the right to object to such use, and we must stop such processing unless we can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the use that override your interests, rights and freedoms or where we need to process the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
How to Exercise Your Rights
To the extent GDPR applies to you, in order to exercise the rights stated above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Complain to Supervisory Authority
To the extent GDPR applies to you, you may also have a right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and as otherwise required by law.
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age at our websites. Our websites are directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on April 15, 2019.
40060 Paws Up Road
Greenough, Montana 59823