Elopements and Intimate Weddings
Whether you envision a traditional black-tie affair or a casual cowboy hitching, The Resort at Paws Up is the perfect venue for weddings in Montana. Your momentous day is sure to be stunning and flawless with the assistance of a personal event planner and Paws Up’s creative team. Whether you desire to share your vows on the banks of the legendary Blackfoot River or perched in saddles atop Lookout Rock, The Resort at Paws Up will make your dream wedding into a reality.
An Elopement Wedding Under the Big Sky
- Three nights in a luxury cabin or honeymoon glamping tent
- All daily meals served with beer, wine and nonalcoholic beverages
- Private sunset ceremony on the banks of the Blackfoot River or near the Garnet Mountain Range
- Ceremony complete with bride and groom horses or private carriage ride
- Wildflower bouquet and boutonniere
- Private dinner complete with floral arrangements, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries at your tent or cabin
- Paws Up his and her champagne flutes
- Resort gift
- 60-minute couples spa treatment
- Wedding cake complete with Western topper
*A Missoula County marriage license is required. Also available upon request: justice of the peace, wedding photographer and makeup and hair suggestions
Contact The Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-473-0601 to plan your wedding.