July 18, 2020
This long table stretches all the way to Chicago
Chicago, with its vast network of green spaces, world-famous sausages, heartland cooking and mouthwatering pies, has a kindred spirit in the West: the vast green expanses of The Resort at Paws Up. Once again, the top picnic chefs of the Windy City will blow into Montana for our Artisanal Picnic—culinarians skilled in everything from uber-tasty fried chicken to super-creative hot dogs and one-of-a-kind craft pies. Adding to our recipe for devilishly delicious success are the fresh local ingredients, from top Montana farmers and ranchers to exceptional brewers. New this year, we’ll be featuring regional artists and artisans as well, and you can linger to shop their wares.
- Transportation from/to Missoula International Airport and all on-property transportation
- All daily meals, with a selection of beer, wine, liquor and nonalcoholic beverages
- Up close interaction with Featured Guests and regional artists and artisans
- An unforgettable Montana Long Table dinner, with Chicago’s best fried chicken, sausage, pie and biscuits
- A vast menu of recreational activities and your choice of wilderness adventures