CHRISTMAS WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS: ALL INCLUSIVE FAMILY HOLIDAY PACKAGE WITH THE RESORT AT PAWS UP IN MONTANA
Greenough, Montana – October 22, 2012 – Ho-Ho-Home is where the heart is this Christmas season. The Resort at Paws Up in Montana is bringing families together for an old-fashioned storybook Christmas in spacious luxury homes with fireplaces roaring, snow falling, and the jingle of sleigh bells and even (your own personal) Santa Claus.
- 5 nights of accommodations in a luxury home for 2 adults and 2 children
- All daily meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Your family’s own personal Santa (for hand delivered gifts to children!)
- Christmas Eve dinner in Pomp with special Christmas menu
- Christmas night dinner feast
- Decorated Christmas tree in your home (you choose: pre-decorated or decorate with your family, Paws Up provides all the decor)
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Choice of one half-day activity per person, per day*
- Ginger bread house building contest
- Holiday DVDs available for viewing
- Christmas Eve kids party in Trough, a visit from Santa, cookie decorating and other activities
Package available December 22 – 29, 2012. All taxes and gratuities, airport transfers from Missoula International Airport and on-property transportation are included. Inclusive rates starting at $10,697 for a five-night stay based on two adults and two children. Select activity limitations apply*.
Winter activities at Paws Up include dogsledding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, winter ATV riding and more. For more information, visit www.PawsUp.com.
About The Resort at Paws Up: Opened in 2005, The Resort at Paws Up combines luxury with unforgettable adventure on 37,000 acres of untamed Montana wilderness steeped in Lewis and Clark history. The Resort at Paws Up offers accommodations for 215 guests in 30 tented accommodations and 28 well-appointed vacation homes, ranging from two-bedroom Meadow Homes and three-bedroom Wilderness Estates, to the charming, private four-bedroom Morris Ranch House. Paws Up is located in the heart of the Blackfoot Valley in western Montana, just 35 miles from Missoula International Airport. For more information, please visit www.pawsup.com or call 800-473-0601.