Our Brand Statement is simple: Paws Up is a one-of-a-kind resort designed to deliver memories that will last a lifetime. Paws Up provides an authentic, unique, and exhilarating experience of the unspoiled American West - unpretentious, uncompromising, and incomparable.
Become part of the team that brings this vision to life. The Resort at Paws Up® is always seeking qualified team members who have a passion for people and who wish to be part of an exceptional team while delivering a five-star guest experience.
Full-Time, Year-Round Positions
- Reservations Representative (Job Description)
- Public Water Maintenance Technician
- Automotive Mechanic
- Massage Therapist (Job Description)
- Dishwashers (Job Description)
- Line Cook (Job Description)
- Prep Cook (Job Description)
- Concierge (Job Description)
- Housekeeping (Job Description)
- Camp Butler (Job Description)
- Butler's Assistant
- Fly fishing guides
- Activities Guides
- Camp Cooks
- Hot Tub Technicians
- HVAC Laborer
- Electrician Laborer
- Administrative Assistant – Maintenance Department
- Administrative Assistant – Human Resources Department
If you are eager to work at Montana's Last Best PlaceTM, have a naturally hospitable personality and enjoy an outdoor environment, contact us immediately. Please fill out an application directly or submit an employment inquiry form via email to our Human Resources Department for additional information.
Email Resumes to: email@example.com