At The Resort at Paws Up, we do the holidays right. Christmas on our 37,000-acre ranch is a truly magical time when doubters are transformed into believers and family bonds are fortified—all against a backdrop of pristine white. From Santa’s workshop (his Montana branch) and an old-fashioned tree trimming party to a gingerbread house building contest, horse-drawn sleigh rides and even an in-home visit from Kris Kringle himself, you’ll be singing an epic yuletide carol.
Our family-owned ranch resort is perfect for multigenerational trips with its incredible collection of two-, three- and four-bedroom homes. Ranging from 1,100 to 3,250 square feet, each home features scenic views and is impeccably appointed with rustic furnishings and amenities such as fireplaces, hot tubs, expansive wraparound decks and more.
YOUR CHRISTMAS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for five nights
- All daily meals, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages
- Your family’s own personal Santa
- Christmas Eve dinner in Pomp with a distinctiveChristmas menu
- Christmas night dinner feast
- Decorated Christmas tree in your home
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides or wagon rides
- Choice of one half-day activity per person, per day*
- Gingerbread house building contest
- Holiday DVDs available for viewing
- Christmas Eve kids party in Trough, a visit fromSanta, cookie decorating and other activities
- Paws Up signature Christmas stockingPlus, all taxes and resort fees, airport transfers from Missoula International Airport and on-property transportation *excludes dogsledding and hot air balloon rides
ALSO: LET’S RING IN THE NEW YEAR TOGETHER.
Stay and join us for an incredible evening of live music, games, bonfires and fireworks. The Resort at Paws Up celebrates The Last Best Night of the Year in spectacular style. You’ll feast on a five-course dinner that will make even your New York friends envious. You’ll enjoy a concert by Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter Seth Glier. And then you’ll retire to your own vacation home, complete with a hot tub and a sumptuous bed. Then wake to a lavish breakfast buffet.
For those who yearn to explore the great outdoors of Big Sky Country, we feature unforgettable adventuress like dogsledding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, tubing, private indoor equestrian lessons and even ice skating – all in winter wonderland full of peace and magic