To welcome and direct guests, schedule appointments, post receipts, perform massage treatments, and to ensure a smooth, efficient and cost effective operation of all functions relating to the spa, scheduling of operators and maintaining the highest level of guest relations, confidentiality, cleanliness, and security as relates to guests and employees, including safety procedures as laid out in the orientation manual.
- Massage Certification with at least 600hours.
- NCBTMB Preferred.
- Current Montana Massage License
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer 2 years experience in customer service/massage therapy field, particularly in a spa environment.
- Pleasant and professional mannerisms and attitude.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of body scrubs, polishes, scalp treatments.
- Knowledge Bodywork Modalities: Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Swedish, Facial Massage, Stone Massage and Tandem Massage.
- Tailor bodywork to furnish personal and individualized massages.
- Assist clients with pain relief and stress reduction through various techniques.
- Provide a professional and healing environment for your clients.
- Must be a team player but also work independently.
- Must be able to help set up and breakdown with Spa Town
- Must be able to lift a massage table and provide services In house without assistance.
- Must be able to take initiative to get the job done.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promptly answer telephone calls after two rings following the Paws Up Resort standards using clear and proper English communication.
- Communicate and disseminate information and facts accurately to Spa Manager, and Director of Recreation.
- Accurately schedule spa and fitness appointments by telephone or one to one basis with a guest, based on availability and suitability of Spa Operators.
- Provide accurate information and application regarding services and products and Spa facilities.
- Memorize and communicate applicable guarantee policies as requested.
- Input accurate information on guest and verify payment.
- Communicate with Massage Therapist and Spa Manager regarding appointments.
- Respond to and handle member inquiries and complaints in a courteous, interested and professional manner.
- Report all guest problems to Spa Manager
- Find the nature of any problem and determine the course of a complaint and make every effort to correct the situation to guarantee 100% guest satisfaction, while backing the policies of the resort.