Provide prompt, courteous and professional service to all guests and ensures that all guests leave satisfied with the intent on returning.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve guest their meal and attend to their needs in a timely manner
- Prepare station and tables
- Take guest order
- Ring guest order using P.O.S. system
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year or less of directly-related work experience.
- Required to have a MT State recognized Alcohol Safe Sale and Service Certificate within 60 days of hire
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Physical stamina
- Interpersonal - friendly
- Clear knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of food and wine
- Cash handling
- Decision Making: Occasionally must choose which approach to use when following instructions.
- General Public
Managers in other departments
Staff in own department
Staff in other departments
- Ability to provide responsible serving of alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of wine, beer and spirits.
- Complete all opening and closing side work duties and check restaurant prior to opening, including buffing tables and cleaning the restaurant.
- Keep work area clean.
- Serve guests orders promptly and according to restaurant standards.
- Be knowledgeable of all food menu items, wine list and specialty drink menu.
- Be able to operate the P.O.S. system.
- Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance,
temperature, order and portions are correct.
- Each employee is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the employee is capable of performing.
- Promote meal specials and drink specials by up-selling.