To provide superior customer service by way of generating and closing sales in our retail operation store at the Resort (i.e. PUGS). The Retail associate, in the absence of the Retail Manager, is responsible for all aspects of the daily retail operation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in maintaining the retail inventory.
- Learning and operating the store POS system.
- Maintain daily, a clean and well organized store that is appealing to the public and our guests.
- Handle cash & credit card transactions.
- Daily store open and close.
- Receive & stock merchandise and assist in monthly inventory.
- Manage on-line sales and walk in sales with suggestive selling techniques.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboard skills.
- Basic software programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and operate a retail POS system.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays (approximately May through September)
- Be able to work independently, with a sense of urgency and work well with high end clientele in a confidential manner.
Previous Experience Required:
Minimum of 1-2 years experience in retail operations preferably with high end products inventoried at Paws Up General Store.