Responsible for selling the Resort at Paws Up and converting inquiries into bookings creating personalized guest experiences. The reservationist will communicate with guests on all facets of the resort via phone, mail and email. Follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operations. Ensure all guest experiences are supreme.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain high level of customer service with guest and employees.
- Continuously serve as a positive role model by behaving in a professional manner and by adhering to all policies and procedure.
- Respond to guest inquiries and other correspondence in a timely manner.
- Answer phones in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure communication of guest issues, needs, concerns with all other departments.
- Complete daily check lists.
- Effectively communicate with guests and resolve any complaints promptly
- Compile data and reports as needed.
- Maintain stock of supplies as needed for operations.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- Display understanding of Resort appearance standards.
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance as scheduled.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor to include cross training.
Extremely proficient computer knowledge, Typing 45 wpm or greater, Sales Skills, Extremely clear and professional phone etiquette.
Knowledge of Computer Hardware or Software:
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Able to manage POS software.
Previous Experience Required:
Two years of inside/outside sales or customer service experience.