You don't have to vacation without your best friend.
At Paws Up, we’ve always had a special relationship with man’s best friend. In fact, it was the canine’s friendly greeting that inspired our name. The Resort at Paws Up not only welcomes your best friend, we cater to him (or her) with the following amenities:
- The Last Best Doggie Bed
- Dog dish
- Dog collar
- Locally made treats
- Doggie spa menu*
- Doggie room service menu*
- Hiking trail map
- Tennis ball
- Welcome card from the owner's dog, Fenway.
*Additional fees apply
Our Pet Package rates are an additional $50 (per night) per pet, payable at the time of reservation. Dogs are welcome at Paws Up in select accommodations. Dogs are not permitted in our tented accommodations.
All guests with pets must sign a waiver at check-in – agreeing to follow the guidelines of the Resort’s pet policy.
The Resort at Paws Up Pet Policy:
- Dogs are welcome to reside inside select accommodations. While outdoors, they must remain on a leash or be
kenneled in the provided outdoor kennel adjacent to the accommodation.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time in guest
- Dogs must have current vaccinations.
- Dogs may not participate in Resort activities (guided
hikes are the only exception).
- Housekeeping will not enter a guest accommodation
if a dog is unattended.
- The Resort does not offer doggie "day care."
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog
on Resort property and surrounding area.
- Dogs are not permitted in restaurants or other dining
- Dogs are not permitted on any home furnishings,
- Standard Resort Damage Fees or Misuse Fees
may apply. Fees will be determined by the Director
of Lodging and General Manager following guest