PM Front Desk Supervisor
Assist the Lodging Manager in the planning, staffing, training and organizing of the Front Desk operations. Follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operations. Ensure all guest experiences are supreme.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure staff maintains high level of customer service with guest and employees
- Respond to guest inquiries and other correspondence in a timely manner
- Answer phones in a timely and courteous manner
- Check guests/out and maintain guest accounts
- Ensure communication of guest issues, needs, concerns within and between all other departments
- Complete daily checklists
- Effectively communicate with guests and resolve any complaints promptly
- Compile data and reports as needed
- Maintain weekly staff schedule within budget guidelines
- Track and maintain expenditures within budget guidelines
- Continuously serve as a positive role model by behaving in a professional manner and by adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Maintain stock of supplies needed for operations
- Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times
- Display understanding of Resort appearance standards
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance as scheduled
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor to include cross training
High School Diploma or equivalent
Service Industry skills
General office equipment skills
Writing and communication skills
Ability to problem solve
Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
Knowledge of Computer Hardware or Software:
Use of Internet as a tool
Training on Maestro
Previous Experience Required:
Previous hospitality experience helpful.
Very clean and safe Front Desk
Spacious, sunny, well-ventilated work area