Front Desk Associate
To provide guests with exemplary service by prioritizing their needs above all other duties. Follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operations set forth by the Lodging Division and The Resort at Paws Up.
Essential Job Functions:
- Count money in the till at the beginning of shift
- Perform check-in and check-out procedures
- Complete daily check list
- Maintain high level of customer service with guests and employees.
- Display knowledge of Paws Up and Montana.
- Display comprehension of property management system
- Maintain cleanliness of front desk and Reception Barn.
- Respond to guest and management inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Check guests in and out as needed.
- Answer resort switchboard and transfer calls.
- Continuously serve as a positive role model by behaving in a professional manner and by adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with guests and resolve any complaints promptly.
- Complete other duties assigned by Front Office Lead or Front Office Manager.
- Work in a safe manner
- Maintain cleanliness of the Front Desk
- Assist VIP Services with managing guest itineraries
- Communicate significant issues that occurred during shift to lodging staff.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
Service Industry skills
General office equipment skills
Writing and communication skills
Ability to problem solve
Knowledge of Computer Hardware or Software:
Use of Internet as a tool
Training on Maestro
Previous Experience Required:
Previous hospitality experience helpful.
Very clean and safe Front Desk
Spacious, sunny, well-ventilated work area