Bell Staff Representatives
Responsible for providing a transcendent guest experience for resort guests as they are being shuttled between the airport and a Montana luxury resort as well as shuttled about on site. A transcendent guest experience is one that transcends the ordinary or average and creates a positive memory for the guests.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meticulously maintain the cleanliness of vehicles.
- Anticipate guest needs.
- Provide a transcendent guest experience.
- Shuttle guests to and from the airport.
- Shuttle guests on-site.
- Carry guests’ luggage long distances.
- Math and English skills equivalent to those required for a high school diploma.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record – no CDL required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent guest service skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced driving ability, including the ability to safely back a large vehicle down a curving, narrow driveway in the dark, with guests in the vehicle.
Previous Experience Required
- Some experience driving large vehicles.
Knowledge of Computer Hardware or Software:
Basic computer knowledge and keyboard skills.
- The duties of this position will be performed in vehicles, indoors, and outdoors.